Your Safety Is Our Priority23 Mar 2020
Current Update 24.6.20
In accordance with the West Australian Phase 4 easing of restrictions on 27 June, we are delighted to welcome even more patrons back into our Food Court at one time.
Your safety is our priority and a number of measures are in place including:
- Food Court COVID-19 Safety Plans have been updated in accordance with Phase 4 easing of restrictions.
- Additional cleaning and sanitising of Food Court furniture is continuing.
Please keep yourself and our community safe by observing physical distancing and follow the signage so everyone can safely enjoy our Food Court.
Thank you for supporting our retailers.
Social distancing measures are in place across our centre to protect our community from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Practicing good hygiene and keeping a healthy physical distance between individuals is our most powerful weapon in fighting this virus, we ask that all visitors adhere to these measures.
We continue to take extra precautions within our centre to ensure it is a clean and safe place for you including:
- more frequent cleaning with a focus on frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms
- we’re encouraging physical distancing so please keep a healthy distance from one another while you’re visiting our centres
- we’re promoting good hygiene to help slow the spread of coronavirus
- We’ve deferred all events and activities for now
Good hygiene practices
While visiting the centre, please help us keep our community safe by following the below good hygiene practices:
Wash hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing.
If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it, or if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve.
We want to assure our customers and communities that we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice. For additional information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/.
We will continue to keep you updated on a regular basis about how we are responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19) through our social channels, email and website.
We would like to thank you for your continued support during this time and look forward to seeing you soon.