A new Midland Gate is on its way!19 May 2017
There's More to Midland Gate.
Midland has come a long way in the last 10 years and while we're proud of our past, we're excited about our future! We're thrilled to announce that Midland Gate's is undergoing a $100 million redevelopment which means Midland will continue to grow and will give you more of what you love - more choice, more convenience and more reasons for you to call Midland Gate your 'local'.
In a new era for Midland, the centre will expand to include a new fresh food precinct, an expanded dining offer and 215 retailers on completion.
Aldi, JB Hi-Fi and Harris Scarfe have confirmed that they will move into the expanded centre and 35 new specialty retailers will also open their doors. The new fresh food precinct will be home to a selection of eight food retailers and will be anchored by a larger, upgraded and relocated Coles supermarket.
The completed project will deliver greater choice and convenience for you - our customers - and will cement Midland Gate as the largest, local, everyday destination for the whole family in Perth's east.
Here's what you can expect
- A new Aldi supermarket
- A new fresh food precinct, anchored by an expanded and relocated Coles supermarket
- A Harris Scarfe department store
- A new generation Kmart
- Approximately 35 new specialty retailers, with a focus on fashion and homewares
- New state-of-the-art amenities plus refurbishment of existing amenities and parenting rooms
- A re-invigorated Cale Street casual dining precinct
- Over 250 undercover car parking bays
- Increased size from 55,297sqm to 69,366sqm