Shop. Earn Points. Support your favourite local school16 Feb 2018
Here at Midland Gate, we love supporting our local community. That's why, until 31 March 2018, every time you shop at Midland Gate you could be helping eight local schools achieve their fundraising goal though a $6,000 cash prize pool.
You can help in four easy steps:
- SHOP - Make a purchase at any Midland Gate store. For every dollar you spend, we'll allocate a point to your chosen school.
- NOMINATE - Tell us which school you would like to allocate your points to.
- ENTER - Complete your details on the entry envelope to go into the draw to win a Mekong River Adventure for two people, worth $10,000, thanks to APT and italktravel Midland.
- FEEL GOOD - You've helped in raising more for our schools!
And to make it even easier, there's three entry locations where you can submit your receipts for points:
- Register your receipts at Midland Gate's Information Desk on the day of your purchase;
- Place them in a "More For Our Schools" envelope and deposit them at italktravel Midland, located opposite Miss Maud (envelopes are available at the store);
- Place them in a "More For Our Schools" envelope and deposit them at participating schools (envelopes are available at the schools)
So, which local schools are participating?
We are so proud to be partnering the following eight schools for our inaugural "More For Our Schools" programme and we look forward to working with them to make their fundraising projects a reality:
|SCHOOL NAME||FUNDRAISING PROJECT|
|Edney Primary School||Purchase cushions, shelving, bean bags and equipment for the school's library upgrade|
|Ellenbrook Independent Primary School||Extend the 4 to 6 play area and the early learning bike track|
|Gooseberry Hill Primary School||Upgrade to new audio visual equipment for the performing arts space|
|Parkerville Independent Primary School||Upgrade the surface on the netball, basketball and hockey courts|
|Riverlands Montessori School||Purchase new chairs for full school events|
|Swan Christian College||Build a climbing frame, cubby house and stage for the school's new nature playground|
|Woodbridge Primary School||Purchase wooden play equipment for upper school nature playground|
|Wundowie Primary School||Curtains for the undercover area so students can see the smart screen more clearly|
So, get shopping and join us in supporting our local schools! For full terms and conditions, click here.