Jeanswest Midland Gate now hiring!10 Oct 2017
Jeanswest Midland Gate is looking for a new Store Manager!
About Jeanwest and Icon Store
Jeanswest has grown into one of Australia and New Zealand's favourite lifestyle fashion brands with 225 stores and continually expanding. We are now recruiting experienced Business Managers to join our evolving brand.
Our Icon stores represent our new direction with a larger floor space to accommodate our current full range of Menswear, Womenswear, Maternity and Activewear, but also space for growth of our future ranges.
As a high profile Midland Gate Icon Store Manager you will be expected to give frequent feedback on existing and new ranges to better understand and deliver on the customers' expectations, whilst also driving a strong and diverse team to deliver consistently strong sales results.
This high profile position will receive frequent Senior Management visits; as such this is an amazing opportunity for a driven and self-motivated Business Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level.
Reporting directly to the Regional Business Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of the Icon stores performance
- Management, development and mentoring of a large team
- Ensure continual performance and growth in the management of the financial, team and brand business pillars
- Manage costs in line with business operations
- Understand and drive Key Performance Indicators
- Analyse the Business to make the right business decision
A Jeanswest Icon Manager possesses:
- Previous Store Manager experience in a high turnover fashion retailer
- A desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives
- High and consistent individual store performer
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and delegation skills
- Understanding of Business Analysis
- Drive outstanding Customer Experience while overseeing a large and diverse team
- Training and career development
- Succession planning opportunities
- Exposure to business operations
- Generous discounts
- Fantastic reward and recognition scheme
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close October 27, 2017.