Kids Paper Lantern Making
News| 31st January 2021
Get crafty with the kids and make a paper lantern for Lunar New Year!
What you’ll need:
- Colourful Paper
- Sticky Tape
- A Printer
- Twine to hang the lantern
- Download the template here & print it;
- Using scissors, carefully cut bottom edge of paper (dotted line). This will be the future handle;
- Fold paper in half on the middle solid line;
- Again, carefully cut along dotted lines through both sides of the paper;
- Unfold the paper and make a long cylinder joining both side A & side B together;
- Seal top and bottom ends of the cylinder with tape;
- Add the handle to the top of the cylinder by taping the edges down;
- Shine a torch through the lantern to see the amazing patterns at night.